Local Attractions near Bluebonnet Ridge
The Terrell area and Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex offer a vast array of activities for every interest! Bluebonnet Ridge is especially well situated to offer our guests easy access to area attractions.
Attractions within 30 minutes of Terrell include entertainment, medical, dining, and shopping plus:
- British Flying Training School Museum
- Lake Fork (Big Bass Capital of Texas)*
- Lake Tawakoni*
- Lake Ray Hubbard*
- Crossroads at Terrell
- Canton First Monday Trade Days
- Splash Kingdom Water Park
- The Shops at Terrell
- Antique Shops in Forney
* Avid fisherman can find some of the best catfish, crappie, striper, and largemouth bass fishing just a short cast from Bluebonnet Ridge!
Dallas and the Surrounding Area:
Dallas and the surrounding area boasts professional and semi-professional football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and soccer plus Six Flags amusement park, and Hurricane Harbor water park. Most of these attractions are within 30 – 45 minutes of the park.